PICK MY BRAIN
90-MINUTE ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS
From getting press to nailing down your messaging and who your target customer should be, do you need to talk it through and get clarity and strategic insights?
Pick My Brain sessions are for mom entrepreneurs who need help figuring specific aspects of her business: storytelling, press and messaging.
This is 90-minutes of brainstorming, clarity, direction and straightforward, actionable advice.
I break the sessions into the following topics to keep our talks focused. When you book, you’ll select the package you need.
EACH SESSION IS $397
Feel like your story is all over the place, or maybe that you don’t have a story worth telling? This is where I help you nail your messaging and storytelling for you and your brand.
Have no idea how to pitch your brand to get press? I’ll help you nail your pitch and stories for the media, so your emails are actually opened. We’ll come up with your special sauce that the media will eat up.
Having trouble pinning down who your customer is, and what makes you unique in the marketplace? Then, this package is for you.
Here we nail who you should be talking to with your products and services and how to stand out in the marketplace.
WHAT IS IT?
- Private phone or Zoom one-on-one conversations (live session open once a month in Westchester)
- 90 minutes session
- A follow-up email to clarify anything we discussed
- A PDF with clear actionable advice emailed after our session
HOW IT WORKS?
- You buy a session and get emailed a calendar app to book a time
- I’ll send you a worksheet to fill out and return to me so I can prepare for our session
- We cover the topics you selected during our 90-minutes
- Afterwards, you get a PDF with the plan I have put together for you
- You are a mom entrepreneur who needs help with knowing who your customer is, getting press, or nailing brand messaging and storytelling.
- You need some guidance in your business and you wish someone would give you some actionable guidance.
Pamela Pekerman is the creator of Hustle Like a Mom events, and host of a YouTube show under the same name. This seasoned TV journalist has appeared on countless morning shows sharing time-saving tips for busy moms, and has been quoted in such prestigious publications at The New York Times and SUCCESS for Women.
Pamela knows how to tell a story, play with words, and get emails opened by top media mavens. She’s also honed her customer connection skills as the founder of the first online shop devoted to the contemporary handbag market, and parlayed that success into numerous appearances on QVC and HSN.