Gold and malachite watches from Piaget. Simply stunning craftsmanship!
Malachite is one of my favorite stones due to its luxurious and vibrant green hue; and, thanks to my Russian heritage, I’ve been heavily exposed to this jem in jewelry and home décor. Until recent times, large quantities of malachite were mined in the Urals, Russia.In fact, there is an entire MalachiteRoom in the Hermitage, which I hope to see some day.
The Malachite Room at the Hermitage is classic, Russian opulence.
3. Isharya, Green Malachite Goddess Honeycomb Earrings, $218
4. Istdibs.com, Valerie Egee – Bronze Cuff Bracelet with Malachite and Rodocrosytis, Price Upon Request
5. Isharya, Green Malachite Goddess Pyramid Ring, $78
6. L’objet, Malachite Espresso Cup & Saucer Gift box, $580
7. RubyLane.com, 19th Century French Figural Ormolu Bronze and Malachite Candlesticks, $3980
Gold with malachite is a lux way to dress up a dining table or office. If you’ve never shopped L’objet, I highly recommend the brand. As summer soirées roll in, this brand makes excellent hostess gifts. The packaging alone will wow your friends.
L’objet malachite and gold dinnerware and hostess gifts.