Hassle Free Style with Comfort, Grey State Apparel
When it comes to my wardrobe, I’m not a trend chaser, I’m an easy style rider. Like most moms, I want a wardrobe that keeps me looking goody, feeling comfy, and lets me hustle like a mom with ease.
Several weeks ago, a pr friend introduced me to Grey State Apparel, a fashion brand that is made for moms like us. They actually describe the brand as clothing that helps you move through life with ease, comfort and style.
What are your top priorities when deciding if a piece enters you closet?
My system goes like this:
- Can I see myself wearing it at least three different ways, to three separate functions?
- Can it transition well from season to season, for maximum CPW Cost Per Wear?
- Does it make my skin feel good? (PS Never cared about that in my 20s.)
I found so many pieces from Grey State Apparel that fit my fashion check list!
- Grey State Apparel is already in constant rotation in my wardrobe, taking me from morning pickups, to mid-day lunch meetings, running errands and weekend flights to Miami (happening right now!).
- The super soft cotton, makes the sweaters ideal for this in-between weather that’s so hard to figure out. And, the super thin tanks and turtle necks can work from winter to summer nights.
- As Barbara (Streisand , that is would day) “it’s like buttaaaa”
EVENT ALERT !!!! Join me May 16th at Garmany in Redbank, NJ, as I host a shopping party for Grey State Apparel.
I’m super excited the brand loves me as much as I love them, because I can’t wait to share this season-less, uber comfy and #HustleLikeaMom approved fashion collection with all my New Jersey mamas.