Coming to you live from my bed – hot tea, toast and honey at hand.
Oh, ya, I’m sick.
The voice is gone, but the spirit of love is pumping inside of me. In honor of Sunday’s big day – Okay, I don’t really care about Valentine’s day, but I do love love – here are five heartfelt All You Need is Love Friday Five Finds for Mom, Baby & Home.
1. GAP Baby Sweater Tunics $15.99-$24.99 each – After Tuesday’s PIX11 segment on Bright Eyes, I went to GAP to pick up some V-day attire for the kids. We’re having a V-day party, on Sunday. By “we” I mean me, my husband, Ilana and David. What else would I want to do?!? GAP’s kids clothing can not be beat – fun designs, amazing quality and ideal prices. #ImAGapKidForLife
2. Target Threshold Small Metal Marquee Light Framed Heart $14.24 – Last year, my mom got us a cheesy heart shaped light. The kids love it. I love it. And, while mine isn’t exactly “chic”, this mimi marquee option from Target is definitively something you can weave into your bedroom, office, even kitchen decor.
3. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter in Peach $15 – Love your lives and keep them moist, even if you’re having a Vday party at home with the kids. I’m absolutely smitten with this beauty brand, which has no artificial dyes, fragrance, additives, preservatives and lead. Your pucker deserves perfection not poison.
4. Burlington Allover Lace Bodysuit $12.99 – Not that you should ONLY, were lingerie on Valentines Day, but do use it as an excuse to get a new set of naughties. This option, from one of my favorite off-price retailer (translation: amazing prices all the time) has maximum coverage, curved middle panels to create a slimmer look, and plenty of sultry appeal. Enjoy daily – AM or PM … or both.
5. Give Baking a Difference Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies $39.95 / dozen – Since my cold and lots of work prevented me from baking a heart shaped sweet challah, that was going to be served with natella, my hubbies favorite condiment, I took necessary precautions and placed an order for these yummy, home-made cookies. Aside from being delicious and arriving in a lovely box, each purchase supports a worthy charity. Follow the founder Saira Gallo on Instagram to see how this momtrepreneur is doing her hustle.