2020 Intention Setting Word, and Positive Ritual Setting Tools – Pam’s Picks January 2020
Did you set any 2020 intentions? Perhaps you came up with a 2020 intention word? Maybe you’re still in 2020 intention setting mode – and that’s okay.
Every day is a fresh start, and if you’re in need of some 2020 intention setting motivation, I’m super excited to share my first, monthly Pam’s Picks.
This month’s Pam’s Picks are devoted to 2020 intention setting tools, and products that can support you as you manifest your deepest desires.
My intention setting word for 2020 is HABIT. I want to get into the habit of creating and harboring healthy – sleep/wake cycle, spending more time with my various mom tribes, keeping the back-end process of my business organized and efficient, and not overbooking myself.
If you like this blog post, don’t forget to click the heart at the bottom. Plus, share the love with your mama friends.
- Love Powered Co. – Affirmation Cards for Women – Created by two Canadian mamas that want to empower women to wake up every morning and step into their joy, step into their full greatness. If you’re looking to shed negative voices from within, this is a wonderful tool.
- 52 Lists of Happiness – This is a weekly journal to inspire you to live with more gratitude, joy and, I believe, help you align your personal and professional aspirations. If you’re not quite sure how to build that bridge from mom life to entrepreneur life, this is an awesome tool for clarity.
- Aera for Hone Diffuser – I’ve been crushing on this smart, app-operated diffuser for months. Find out why I think it’s a better-for-ya home scent option. The aromatherapy collection has wonderful options when I”m in the office writing in my planner, as well as other scents when I’m in bed journaling.
- Passion Planner 2020 – I switched to this brand of planners in 2019, because I wanted something that took into account my whole life – mom, friend, philanthropist, community leader, entrepreneur. I needed all of my passions to have clear purpose and a planned process so that everything was properly aligned. This 2020 planner is full of tools to help you uncover your true passion, break out game changing tasts, and achieve your 2020 intentions.
- Ariana Ost Healing Sound Crystals – This is new for me, but I just got into sound healing and it’s so relaxing.This beautiful kit comes with a biosonics tuning fork and a stunning crystal on a jeweled disk. To see more options check out my friend’s full website ArianaOst.com.
- Satya Jewelry Om Charm Bracelet – This is one my favorite inspiration jewelry brands. Some might say, oh it’s just a bracelet, just a stone, just a symbol but I believe that if it makes you feel stronger, calmer, whatever, then use it in your toolbox of intention setting rituals.
- Lifetherapy Body Wash & Bubble Bath – Momprenuer founded, this brand is all about making your bathing and body care more mindful and special. The Inspired collection, is my personal favorite. I even keep the card that comes with the products by my word desk. It reads “I am awakened to the flow of divine inspiration as it connects with the wisdom of my deepest self.I share my spirit freely and with ease.
- Talk to Yourself Like a Buddhist by Cynthia Kane – I only wanted to put one book on this list! Get it. Read it. Take notes. Repeat as needed. Oh, and it’s written by a hustling mompreneur.
Here’s to harboring healthy habits and setting meaningful intentions in 2020 and beyond.