I wish I ate the whole rainbow of fruits and veggies every day. I wish I got in all the minerals and vitamins I need from my meals, but busy mamas need a boost, which is why I’ve been taking Healthycell bioactive multi packs.
Led by award-winning physicians and scientists, Healthycell develops high quality products that empower hustling mama, like us, to take control of their own health at the most fundamental level. Each of our bodies is made up of billions of cells and the right nutrition needs to reach each of these cells.
So, even if I eat healthy, or whatever I think healthy is, I still may not get the right foods to feed my cells?
Healthycell’s team understands the nutritional requirements of the “building blocks” of your body, and have created a way to deliver these essentials in a natural and effective way — a way, mama can use even while keeping an eye on the kids in the pool.
Healthycell’s BIOACTIVE GEL Is Smart
- broad spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals
- phytonutrients and botanical antioxidants from premium ingredient sources in highly bioavailable forms
- No binding glues, filler, coatings, and flow agents found in other supplements
- Vegetarian Ingredients, Soy Free, No Banned Substances, No Heavy Metals, No Pesticides or Herbicides, No Residual Solvents, and Label Accuracy
Healthycell’s BIOACTIVE GEL is Easy
- Delivered through a prebiotic BIOACTIVE GELlTM for maximum absorption
- Conveniently enjoy right from the gel pack, mix in water, or add to smoothie
Click here for FREE SAMPLES click HERE.
I should also mention they taste berry good. At first I thought it must be added sugar, but nope! It’s just a smart blend of healthy goodness. Try it and drop a comment here or my Instagram feed.
If you like this boost of wellness, don’t forget to subscribe to my site for monthly emails (ya only 1 per month) sharing more time-saving tips, mompreneur chats, Hustle Like a Mom event updates and (coming soon) birthday surprises!!
THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY HEALTHYCELL. From time to time, I have sponsored editorial, however, you can’t buy my love. I test, try, taste and touch everything before it gets my mama love. I promise to only work with brands that will benefit our mama tribe by focusing, as always, on time-saving tips, tricks and self care essentials. Follow me on Instagram to see how I find the products that make this scary hood – motherhood – a bit easier. Oh, in case you are wondering, ya this product is in my bathroom, belly, or bedroom – depending on the item. No, seriously! You can come over and check.