It’s Friday, and while for many of us, the weekends aren’t too much of a departure from our typical Monday to Friday mama hustle, I still always feel a bit gitty when Friday afternoon rolls around.
Designed to make mom’s life easier – THANK YOU we appreciate all the extra help! – the innovative rain boots actually do more than just protect your kiddos feet from the rain.
Dubbed the “whatever the weather” shoe, the Butler boot has a 3-in-1 design allowing your kids to wear them in multiple situations from snow, to rain, to sunny days.
The outer boot is made from one sleek mold without any stitching or glue, which means to leaky seams. Waterproof winner for when you’re pretending you’re Peppa Pig, jumping in moody puddles.
That shell is also super lightweight, and ideal for early spring time or fall.
There’s also an inner, breathable slipper booties that gives extra warmth during winter and snow season. But, the kids will not sweat thanks to moisture wick material.
That same slipper can be worn on it’s own, which is great for kids that are in daycare and can take off their outer shell. Or, if you’re heading over for a play date, no need to send slippers. (Yes, we are a no-walking-without-slippers family! #HouseRules )
Summing up time-saving, money-saving awesomeness of the Butler Boot
- A Shoe for all 4 seasons (does anyone else hear the Grease song in their head? …. A Girl for All Season)
- Outer boot is waterproof
- The easy on, easy off design means that toddlers can easily put the boot on by themselves (more free time for mom… yes, drink your collagen latte pretty lady)
- Slipper liner can be worn as cozy slipper
- Outer boot and inner slipper have slip resistant sole
- Outer boot can slip over some slim sneakers, making it easy for older kids to keep sneakers/shoes on in school, and slip on outer boot when heading back home.
- Super lightweight (not always the case with rain boots)
- Non-toxic and environmentally-friendly material
Sizing: size up, especially if you want to slip in your own sneakers into the outer boot.