Today, is the official first day of spring. It’s also International Day of Happiness! And, my son turns 9-months-old. Wahooweee.
Never mind that we are expecting snow in NYC, in a few hours.
Who’s ready to unwind and Get Happy, TGIF style?
To get you into the weekend spirit, here are Friday Five Finds for mom baby and home.
1. Lollaland Lollacup $16 – a BPA-free, phathalate-free, valve-free, weighted straw cup designed by real parents who wanted their children to easily and effectively drink from a straw. I first saw this on Shark Tank (yes, they got a deal!) and it was also in a recent BumpBoxes.com package I received.
2. Keurig K400 machine in Marsala $169 – If you’re a wine lover, bring Pantone’s color of the year to your morning, coffee routine.
3. JCPenney Cooks 5-in-1 Metallic Power Blender $17 major sale alert!!!– It’s great for my new smoothie craze, pureeing the kids food and even grinding coffee bends.
4. Doyle & Doyle Victorian Garnet Necklace $2,985.00 – I’m a Capricorn, garnet baby who loves estate jewelry. This garnet carbuncle set in a heart-like shape circa 1890 must be mine. If you’re in NYC, check out their amazing assortment of jewelry. You may even run into some celebrity faces – like my recent encounter with a major fashion journalist/ tastemaker/ icon. (I’m not mentioning her name out of respect for her privacy … but, it was epic! NYFW, front-row epic!)
5. Shaffer LA The Rose Clutch $475 – This could be my favorite fringe clutch of the season.
For more spring fashion, check out my Spring 2015 Trend: 70’s Accessories Roundup.