Before Elsa, Belle, and, even Cinderella, Minnie Mouse was the main gal at Disney.
Today, there’s no question, the old broad is doing a little (maybe a lot) of Botox – hey she’s 89-years-old and spends most of her time in Hollywood. Her good looks and friendly demeanor, recently caught the eye of photographer Gray Malin, who was inspired to create a unique print spotlighting her Red-Carpet-worthy beauty.
Gray Malin “Leading Lady” Prints are inspired by Hollywood’s iconic landscape and with the ultimate leading lady, Minnie Mouse, popping out from behind a white polka dot.
The whole image is an aerial view of a staged red carpet. All faces, save for the lovely Minnie Mouse, are hidden behind white polka dots.
#RockTheDots just like me by following my manicure instructions, below.
DIY Gray Malin x Minnie Mouse Manicure
Red Carpet Manicure Starter Kit, featuring LED lamp
- Following all the prepping and drying instructions included with your manicure kit, apply two layers of Red-y to Party Gel.
- From your art kit, find and apply a small face of mini mouse to two or four nails, in random spots. Let settle for a minute.
- Using the back of a thin wooden or metal brush, dip a little in the white Iconic Beauty shade and make about 3-5 mini polka-dots on each nail.
- Take the back of a slightly thicker wooden or metal brush, and dip it in the white Iconic Beauty Share.
- Make one big dot on each nail, making sure to place one just under the face of Minnie Mouse. The effect should be that she is popping out from behind the dot.
OR Go to the salon and ask someone to do this for you. That’s what I did, yesterday. #GottaBeHonest