Hanukkah is my absolute favorite holiday. I love the songs, the family gatherings, the food, and the extra excuse to decorate in theme. At the center of the festiveness is a beautiful menorah. If you’re still on the hunt for a unique, modern menorah, take a look at the eight chic options I’ve uncovered. Not sure why I’m showing eight? Here’a quick 411 on what Hanukkah, aka the Festival of Lights, is all about.
Happy shopping and Happy Hanukkah.
1. Jonathan Adler Brass Bird Menorah, $350
2. Michael Aram Rock Menorah, $179
3. Marit Meisler Cement Menorah, $99 at The Jewish Museum Shops (normally $299)
4. Nelson Crossing Chanukah Menorah in Solid Walnut and Copper, $98
5. Jonathan Adler Ceramic Dachshund Menorah, $128
6. Mary Jurek Temple Menorah, $140
7. Michael Dreeben exclusively for The Jewish Museum Shops Sharsheret Link Brass Menorah, $958
8. Copa Judaica Family Elephants Menorah Ceramic, $105